воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fox and the hounds




Went over to my dadapos;s tonight. My sister was also up from Modesto. I she told me that on her block alone there are 7-8 apos;yes on prop. 8apos; signs. My momapos;s apos;no on prop. 8apos; sign is the only one in the neighborhood sheapos;s seen. When my mom went to pick up the sign they told her that theyapos;ve been going through them a lot because they keep getting stolen. So my mom takes it in every night. Yes on 8 people have has come to the door, my sister told them donapos;t give my your pamphlet, Iapos;m just going throw it away, my brother is gay, if he wants to get married I donapos;t see why he shouldnapos;t be able to. Thatapos;s also what she told them when they called. My sister said that what really pisses my mom off about the whole thing is that it IS LEGAL and they want to take away that right.

13 years of rage and animosity I have harbored towards that woman have evaporated because of this one act.

cp9025, fox and the hounds, fox and the hound soundtrack lyrics, fox and the hound soundtrack, fox and the hound site myspace.com.



Комментариев нет: