пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cube make sugar




On 10/11/08 my friend Joey Wahl died,he was 24 years old.My family knew him and his family and my mom has been friends with his mom ever since I can remember,we basically grew up together.He didnapos;t suffer,he died in his sleep but when he was born,he had some kind of muscle disease and the doctorapos;s told his mom that he wasnapos;t expected to live very long well,he beat the odds and lived alot longer than he was supposed to.He had to wear braces on his legs and when he got older,he spent the rest of his life in a wheelchair.When I found out I cried but I stopped and when I went to the calling hours well,do any of you remember that scene in My Girl where Vada broke down in tears by Thomas Jayapos;s casket?,well,if nobody was around,I probably would have done just that.Well,I am going to bed now,I feel a headache coming on and I am tired anyways.
cube make sugar, cube make pyramid sugar, cube make paper, cube make origami.



Комментариев нет: