суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

celtic symbol meanings





a friend was talking to me about flings�and also showed me�some of them....
to my amazement i saw someone familiar and blurted out my church friend

i kinda regretted blurting that out coz the other fren was looking at me in amazement saying CHRISTIAN�AR?�it led to a weird and awkward situation and i just shrugged that question by saying .. Oh that person is quite problematic in my church ?�

sometimes i really really get very upset by people ruining the name of Jesus �nt that i donapos;t sin too but pls have some respect for love and relationship that God has made it sacred...

i have shared to frens many times and most of them told me they have been badly hurt by christians or seen christian behaving same as them,�thats rather disappointing. This reminded my when i was in secondary school sharing to my fren and my teacher actually overheard what i said and told me that she have seen christian frens behaving like shit� ...

all of us are not perfect and God still loves despite all these as long as you come to him in repentance. Just want to remind christians to constantly carry ur apos;christian tagsapos; aound you. You will nv know that the people u know happens to be ur frens fren fren, or cousin or any relative. Let CHRIST�live in you :)�

chubby boy records, celtic symbol meanings, celtic symbol meaning, celtic symbol jewelry, celtic symbol history.



Комментариев нет: